with no Preservatives!
- The perfect blend of taste and tradition from a family farm that believes
- We press our cider from our own hand-picked apples -- no drops
- We maintain tight control over the mix, inspect and wash the apples before
grinding for optimum flavor and quality
- We use a process called "flash pasteurization" (similar to the
process used in milk) where the cider is heated to a minimum of 160° F
for 6 seconds which passes all state and federal requirements for bacteria
elimination while maintaining the "old farm" flavor.
- Our cider is produced under HACCP guidelines and regulations